7th July 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Agriculture course in open universities? Where to apply?

Procedure to join Agriculture course in open universities? Can you please guide me with the college details where we can apply? I am not sure on the procedure which we need to follow. So, kindly help me in this matter. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  2. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
  5. What is the procedure followed to join diploma in Agriculture after dropping out in diploma before?
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  9. Which course is better for me in future after doing BSc M.E CS?
  10. Detailed procedure of admission in fee structure to join B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  12. What is the procedure to join B.Sc Agriculture after completing S.Sc last year?
  13. Universities offering Post Graduate Course in Agriculture through Distance or Open education?
  14. Is there any online Bachelor degree program in Travel and Tourism?
  15. Can I do post graduation through distance education after graduation with PCBZ?
  16. Am I eligible to join any degree from open universities if failed in 12th board exams and passed in 10th?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
30th July 2017, 02:19 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join Agriculture course in open universities? Where to apply?

Here are some best open universities for pursuing Agriculture courses:

1. Allahabad Agricultural Institute

2. Global Open University

3. Indira Gandhi National Open University

4. Nalanda Open University

5. Karnataka State Open University

You shall have passed 12th standard from any affiliated institute to apply admission in bachelor's degree in agriculture. You can directly visit the campus and apply for admission under management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?