5th June 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Air Force after completion of 12th with commerce stream?

Sir/Mam, I passed 12 commerce and I am interested in joining air force how I can join? Can you please give me the details which I have to follow next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th commerce?
  5. Can a Commerce stream student join the Bangladesh Air Force? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  8. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  9. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  10. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  11. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  13. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I join Indian army, navy or air force after completing 2nd PUC with commerce stream?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join AIr Force Y group after completing 12th with 69% in commerce stream
  17. Chance to join Indian Army and Air Force after 12th with Commerce stream while studying in B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible for Navy and Airforce after completing 12th in commerce stream?
5th June 2017, 05:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Force after completion of 12th with commerce stream?

It is not possible to join Air Force after completion of 12th with commerce stream. But, you can join air force for Ground duty branch after completion of your PG through AFCAT.

AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test through which one can join Technical Branch,Flying branch and Ground duty branch of Indian Air Force.

Eligibility criteria required for Ground duty branch are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Post Graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university . .

-The candidate age limit should be in between 20 - 26 years .

Selection procedure :

Screening Test

Psychological Test ,

Group discussion & Interview .

Syllabus for the e :

Reasoning

Verbal ability

General Awareness

Numerical ability

General Aptitude.
5th June 2017, 05:23 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Force after completion of 12th with commerce stream?

Sorry to tell that you can't join airforce after completing 12th with commerce stream. For joining airforce after 12th , you must have studied maths, physics stream.

Now you can't join airforce, but after completing graduation you can join airforce by applying for AFCAT exam.

AFCAT stands for Air force common admission test. The eligibility for this exam is
1. Every appearing for this exam must pass graduation in any stream from a recognised university
2. Even MBA candidates can also apply.
3. The age limit for appearing the exam is 20 - 26 years
4. You must be unmarried
5. You must have atleast 60% marks

As you belong to commerce stream you can join b.com, bba etc in graduation and being in the final year can apply in the official website of airforce.

Mostly you will get the job in the ground duty because other branches flying, aeronautical require only b.sc and b.tech candidates
5th June 2017, 05:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in Air Force or Indian Navy it is necessary that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM stream.

So, after pursuing commerce stream you are not eligible for recruitment in these two wings of defence service.

But, you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in Army through NDA or other entrance examination for Clerk and other post.
5th June 2017, 06:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a Government recognised board. To be eligible to join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board. Since, you have passed your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination to join in Indian Navy.
5th June 2017, 09:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. NDA is entrance exam after 12th to join Indian Air Force but commerce candidates are not eligible for Indian Air Force. Student must have studied Physics and Mathematics in 12th to become eligible for Air Force.

2. You can pursue Bachelor of commerce then apply for Air Force Common Admission Test to join Ground Duty branch of Indian Air Force. Age criteria for it is 20-26 years.
5th June 2017, 09:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for recruitment in Indian Air Force after 12th from commerce stream.

The minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in Air Force is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper.

The other qualification varies with entry. So, you are not eligible for Air Force. For detail information about recruitment in Air Force visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
6th June 2017, 03:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

If you are from Commerce stream, then you cannot join Indian Air Force after 12th standard.

However, you will have to pursue graduation course after 12th.

In the final year of your graduation, you can apply for CDS Exam conducted by UPSC.

While appearing for CDS exam, you can apply for Army, Navy, Air Force or OTA wing.

Selection in CDS is based on Written Exam and SSB Interview.
6th June 2017, 04:42 PM
help100%

As you are a candidate from commerce stream your chances of getting into IAF is very minute as gates of entering into IAF through NDA, CDS are already closed, even if you had chosen science stream in your 10+2 then there you might get a chance of entry through NCC Special Entry. So, all the gate to enter IAF is closed for you but there might be a minute chance of entry through non-technical staff recruitment conducted by IAF from time to time, keep a watch over IAF web page for such notification of recruitment.
6th June 2017, 09:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in Indian Air Force one of the most basic required qualification is candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

So, if you belong to commerce stream then you are not eligible for selection in Indian Air Force recruitment.

The official website for Air Force is www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?