19th May 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join evening college and list of such colleges in India?

Sir, I have finished Diploma in Civil Engineering and I want to do Engineering but I am already in MNC company. Can you please tell me the procedure how to join the evening college and which are the Evening colleges in India?

27th May 2019, 07:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join evening college and list of such colleges in India?

Procedure to join Evening Colleges:-

Entrance exam is common for all the seats and there are very few colleges, which offer evening courses. You can opt for it during counselling after appearing for entrance exam.
Seats are allotted through counselling and admission will be based on the availability of evening colleges.

List of evening colleges in India:-

Dyal Singh College, Delhi, India
Zakir Hussain Delhi College, Delhi, India Shahid Bhagat Singh College, Delhi, India
RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Vijay College, Bangalore, Karnataka.
28th May 2019, 04:11 PM
johntight

Default Re: Procedure to join evening college and list of such colleges in India?

You can do part time B Tech after your diploma in the evening college. but keep in mind that there are thousands of fake university and college who claim that thay have a part-time course and cheat the students so before applying to any college please verify whether the course is AICTE approved or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?