26th May 2011, 09:35 AM
pankaj 123

Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

sir, i have just got my xii result & i am in compart. list with maths as subject,
now i don't wan't to study again in xii ,what should i do now?
should i give the compartment exam or i have to study again?

27th May 2011, 08:04 AM
blackbeast93

Default Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

you should give compartment exam as it will save your this year... take provision certifcate from cbse as result will come late, provision certificate enable you to make admission process stable for few days.....
27th May 2011, 08:07 AM
shinsiyaka@y

Default Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

Dear student,
You should give the compartment exam if you don't want to study again.
I think you have got a good reply.
THANK YOU.
27th May 2011, 08:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have mentioned that you donot wish to appear for all the papers again then you are left the option to appear for the compartment exam. You will need to appear for only the maths paper in that case. But in the final mark sheet it will be mentioned that you cleared the maths paper only in the second attempt. You can re appear for all the papers again next year. But for that you will need to prepare again for all the papers again.
28th May 2011, 10:37 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

You must give your compartment exam this year so that you don't need

to wait for one year fully to finish and go waste. You have compartment in

12th exam in just one subject. Students having compartment in more than 3

subjects cannot write this exam since you have in only one subject you can

attend it. So that you can continue your career without wasting one year.
7th June 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in 3 subjects of hsc from science stream........pls help me what to do now...should i give october or as a fresh in march...
if i give in september..den will i get admission in ny medical college....... pls help....m very depressed ....
8th June 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I have given my hsc exam in the year 2003-04 I was failed in one subject and I wish to clear it if possible?
8th June 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I have given my hsc exam in the year 2003-04 I was failed in one subject and I wish to clear it if possible?
8th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am compartment in cbse 2 exam this year but i want to reappear in cbse 2exam again next year can i do
8th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i failed 12th commerce in 3 subject.what can i do? Pls help...i am very depressed.....dhananjay verma
12th June 2011, 02:34 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

If you failed in only one subjects the you should give the compartment exam of this year.

Don't think to write the exam in next year because if you do so then you will completely lost your one year.

But you are failed in more than two subjects then you should think to give the exam in next year again.
14th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

can i give 12th exam again if i have failed in one subject. if yas what is the condition
17th July 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

what is difference between compartment and reappear
17th July 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

if i failed in compartment exam,what shoud i do...should i giv 12th exam again or can i give the complimentary exam which is held in proceeding year for that subject only?
6th August 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

is there any cbse rule for re-appearing XII as regular student
vk gupta
18th August 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

i attend 12th compart.. exam this year then again compartment in maths can i give company sectary foundation exam in december
18th August 2011, 03:08 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Quote:
Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/should-i-give-my-12th-exam-again-if-i-have-failed-1-subject-should-i-give-compartment-exam-183057.html#ixzz1VMrW2RSI
If you have a compartment in one subject and rest of the subjects combinedly make a good percentage then no need to go for whole 12th std again
And if you are not satisfactory with your percentage in other subjects then go for 12th std session again that will give you good results and also you will be able to get a good admission
16th September 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, actually i was failed in PHYSICS(only 1 subject) in my 12th ICSE board exams, but i was provided with the passing certificate.I just wanted to know that, is there any problem in the admission of courses with eligibility of being passed with 50% marks like CLAT? I am a law aspirant so i precisely wanted to know in terms of law entrance exams.
6th November 2011, 02:02 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

If you have compartment in just 1 subject, then I think you should apply for only the compartment exam ,and score the maximum in it.

Doing 12th all over again would waste your one year, instead in just 2 or 3 months, you can clear your compartment exam and then join your graduation from any good university.
14th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i could not appear for my class 12 board exam 2011 due to accident so can i appear the exam next year?
22nd November 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs if failed in maths
23rd November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i failed in hsc exams 2 times?
29th November 2011, 01:43 PM
sahaja mallarapu

as you said you got compartment with the subject maths so better write compartment exam only as it saves you one academic year and you can take exam in only one subject.
30th November 2011, 01:30 AM
imcoolleone

HI dear,

You must give your compartment exam this year so that you don't need

to wait for one year fully to finish and go waste. You have compartment in

12th exam in just one subject. Students having compartment in more than 3

subjects cannot write this exam since you have in only one subject you can

attend it. So that you can continue your career without wasting one year.
Thanks
28th December 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i appeared hsc exam,and i have failed in two subjects ,so can i give exam of only two subjects in feb 2012...
4th January 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hi , i completed my 12 th in the year of 2003 but i have chemistry paper not yet cleared .i dint gave my chemistry paper again .can i apper now?
24th February 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

out of 6 if i fail in 1 subject like eco and pass in other then i will consider pass or fail.
24th February 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I have arts and if fail in 1 subject like eco then i will be consider pass in board exam?
14th March 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I will fail 12 science in two sub can I give the whole exam again and can I need to join class for practical marks?
14th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

if i appear in compartment exam just becouse of one subject and in final marks sheet it will be written that i clear that subject in second attemp, will it affect in my addmission or in job opportunities?
28th March 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in physics & chemistry then i can give compartmental exam of bothe subjects at a time?
11th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am failed in chemistry exam of H.S.C. 2012.Sir what I should do for my carrier?Should I give the chemistry exam again that will held in July 2012.After giving the exam would I get the admission in nice college.After giving the exam would it be alright for my carrier.Sir please send your suggestions at [email protected]
16th May 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

if i give my 12th cbse again as a private candidate will i be eligible for clat
16th May 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

if i give my 12th cbse again as a private candidate will i be eligible for clat
16th May 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I just gave my 12th from Maharashtra State Board and im waiting for my results, If i fail in 1 subject that is French will i b able to take admissions this year?
24th May 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

shold I givemy 12 th exam again if i fail in 3 subject?
25th May 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have failed many times in 12th exam i hv lost al the hopes plz gve me some options other than 12th exam ?
28th May 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I got comaprtment in maths. overall excluding maths i got 63% should i go for compartment or should i do my 12th again in next year??? plllzzzzzzzzz help
28th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a private candidate and just got compartment in chemistry. So, what can i do to get a compartment examination form?
28th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls help me.
i am failed in 2 subjects (economics and accounts theory) out of five subjects. i dont want to waste my year please suggest how can i save my year, do i have any chance or way pls tell me..
28th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i hv not cleared in my maths exam can i persue for bba on the basis of best four
28th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i hav compart. in maths nd my percentage not above 54% should i re-appear 12th for gud carrier?
28th May 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i got supplyment in maths dis year cai i get into colleges dis year after giving my supply. exam n i m from mumbai so can i get into colleges so that my year doesnt go waste plzzzz sir help me......
28th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

does compartment exam effect my carrier?should i appear for all subjects if i hv failed in any one to avoid complications in adm or job oppurtunities?which one is better to pass with 33 marks in first attempt or 95 in second one?
28th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

In 2012 class 12 CBSE board exam I have failed in Eco and FT(Failed in Theory) in Accountancy......and I have got compartment.So will I have to give both the exams????plz help me.....
28th May 2012, 11:06 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

If you have compartment in just 1 subject, then I think you should apply for only the compartment exam ,and score the maximum in it.

Doing 12th all over again would waste your one year, instead in just 2 or 3 months, you can clear your compartment exam and then join your graduation from any good university.
29th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually i had given improvement exams for business studies and economics;earlier i got 33 marks in business and 33 marks in economics and now in improvement exam i got 64 marks in business and 15 marks in economics....... so,now what to do??? now should i have to give economics exam again??????
29th May 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am failed in physics and math and maths added to additional subject and i get compart in physics do i have go for compart or re appear in 12th again
30th May 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma in Ethica hacking what are requriements?
30th May 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i have compartment in physics this year so can i reappear next year so tell me how to do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?