20th October 2019, 02:13 AM
sangeetha shakunthala

Procedure to make correction in CSIR NET application form?

During correction of CSIR NET I made a mistake i.e., instead of putting graduation name as B.Sc PCM, I mentioned only Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Is it possible to update the and make correction?

31st October 2019, 11:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to make correction in CSIR NET application form?

There is no such procedure available to make correction in finally submitted application form.

If the council for Scientific and Industrial Research makes or opens window for correction of personal details submitted. You need to wait for correction window to be opened.
31st October 2019, 05:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to make correction in CSIR NET application form?

The full form of CSIR is Council for Scientific and Industrial Research.

Once you have finally submitted application form, there is no provision to make correction in submitted details.

You can make correction in finally submitted application form only if there is correction opportunities opened by CSIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?