31st March 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 4th standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School of Puttaparthi. I want to admit him in 4th standard. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in 4th standard in this school.

10th April 2019, 02:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 4th standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?

As per the information available, you can only admit your child to Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi in Class I or Class XI.

They do not take admission from Class II to IX. However, you can contact the school to know if there is any vacant seat in Class IV .

The education at the Sri Sathya Sai Primary School is completely free of charge.

They have no tuition fees, no examination fees, no sports fees, no library fee, no laboratory fee etc.

Contact Address:-

Vice-Principal
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School
P.O. Prasanthinilayam
Dt. Anantapur, (A.P)-515134
Phone: 08555 - 287237

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?