7th April 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Preocedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi? Fee required for it?

Hello, My daughter is in UKG and I want to admit her in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi in 1st standard. Please tell me preocedure of admission and eligibility criteria? Fee required for it?

6th May 2017, 12:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preocedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi? Fee required for it?

The procedure to take admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school is that you first have to collect the admission form from the school office or you can get the application form through online process of admission. Then you you have to fill up the application form and submit the duly filled application form along with the documents required. After that there will be an interview session conducted by the school authorities to check the quality of the student, qualifying in which your ward can get admission in the above mentioned school. Admission is based on the merit list shortlisted by the School authorities.
To get the exact details about the fee structure, you must have to contact to the School authorities as the fee structure changes every year.
18th October 2021, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preocedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi? Fee required for it?

There is no free hostel facility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?