9th September 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

How can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th as I have not done my registration. What is the procedure ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  7. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  9. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  10. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  11. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  18. Possibility to study BBA after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Procedure and suitable stream for it? -- [New]
9th September 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a certificate level course in the field of Engineering. The duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is 3 years. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Admissions in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course are offered through State level entrance examination or on basis of 10th standard board examination marks. In some states like Maharashtra, the Directorate of Technical Education conducts Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) for offering admission in Diploma course.

There are also some colleges which offer admissions in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through Management Quota. So, if you have not written entrance examination or not registered for Diploma course then, it is best to buy a seat through Management Quota by contacting the respective college administration where you wish to take admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?