21st April 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take Civil diploma admission?

Dear sir i want to take civil diploma admission what is the procedure confirm me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  2. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  4. Procedure to take Civil diploma admission?
  5. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  15. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech if I am a Civil Engineering diploma
  17. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  18. How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
31st August 2012, 06:53 PM
suvendum14

Cool Re: Procedure to take Civil diploma admission?

hi..
to get admission in civil diploma you must be class 10 pass..
then give the polytechnic entrance exam..
score well..
get a good rank..
go to the counseling ..
choose a college and stream according to your rank..
take admission..
that is the whole procedure..
All the best..
~$uVenDu~
27th February 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take Civil diploma admission?

When I am in ntb caste then I have concession in fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?