6th October 2015, 11:57 AM
yasar bin nasihat

Procedure for Winter internship in Core company at Chennai?

I am a mechanical engineering student and I am trying for winter internship in core company at Chennai. So I need a guidance and procedure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  2. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Winter Internship in Chennai for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) student?
  4. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  5. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  6. Details of core companies providing internship to EEE students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Chennai for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Winter Internship for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  9. How to apply for internship in Chennai or Pune while doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics?
  10. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  12. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  13. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  14. How to do internship in any core company?
  15. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  16. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  17. List of core companies in Bangalore which are good for internship?
  18. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
6th October 2015, 11:47 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for Winter internship in Core company at Chennai?

To get the training in Mechanical core companies you have to first get the permission letter for training from your college which justify that you need a 45 days or a three months training and submit it to company representative if there will be any seat for trainee purpose they will allow you for this.

>> Remember that training is very useful to you as this will also be going of 100 marks for your practical that will be added in the 7th semester Mark sheet. For this you need to give a hard copy also a soft copy in the college and D PowerPoint presentation report in front of your teacher as you will perform your marks will be given according to that out of 100.

>> In other sense the training is important as many times most of the questions in interview are asked regarding your training that what you have learnt in your training and what you gain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?