9th March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

PSC coaching classes in India? I am a student of B.A 2nd year

sir i am a student of BA second year (political science, history and sociology) and i am doing a job as a govt. teacher.
sir i want to do hard work for MP PSC exam and be an officer, it is a dream of my mother, sir my father has expired. Sir can i find any crash course for psc exam in indore?
sir i belongs to a middle class family and i can't stay in indore for long time only because of this i want a crash course.
Sir please suggest me which course is the best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. When should I start preparation for CAT being a B.E. 2nd year student? List of coaching classes in India?
  2. Best MP PSC coaching classes in Indore? Notes of MP PSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  4. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  5. Can I join any coaching class for cracking GATE exam? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  6. Coaching classes for preparation of MPPSC recruitment exam in Bhopal?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and Ph.D in Pharmacy being a 2nd year student of B-Pharmacy course? Should I start taking Coaching from next year or right now?
  8. Can I get free PSC coaching classes in Madhya Pradesh?
  9. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  10. Procedure to study ICWA course for B.Com final year student? List of coaching classes for ICWA course in Delhi? -- [New]
  11. Is IPS entrance exam tough? I am doing B.Com 2nd year student
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Jalandhar and Chandigarh for B.Tech(EE) 2nd semester student?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of WBCS exam in Kolkata for B.Sc 2nd year student?
  14. Which coaching institute is the best in India? I am a BSc 2nd year student and want to qualify IAS exam
  15. When should I join coaching class after passing 2nd year B.Com?
  16. Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for NRI student? List of coaching classes for preparation?
  17. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Delhi and Noida for B.E. 2nd year student?
11th July 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PSC coaching classes in India? I am a student of B.A 2nd year

i am ma human rights .i want to know about careeer oppurtunitied?
7th April 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in b.sc 2ndyear.i should prepare PSC exam for collector.sir pls ask me the best coching for psc in kota.
7th April 2015, 11:46 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a student of BA second year (political science, history and sociology) and i am doing a job as a govt. teacher.
sir i want to do hard work for MP PSC exam and be an officer, it is a dream of my mother, sir my father has expired. Sir can i find any crash course for psc exam in indore?
sir i belongs to a middle class family and i can't stay in indore for long time only because of this i want a crash course.
Sir please suggest me which course is the best for me.
Top coaching classes for Public Service Commission exams in India

>>Success academy

>>Career Launcher

>>Suresh Academy

>>Anugraham Classes

>>ICR education society

>>Sachdeva New P. T. College

etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?