11th October 2016, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

Qualification criteria required for admission in BBA at any University of Vancouver for a Pakistani student

Respected Sir, I want to know the qualification criteria required for admission in BBA at any University of Vancouver for a Pakistani student. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  2. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  4. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University?
  6. How can a Pakistani student get admission in California University for higher studies?
  7. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Goa University offers BBA or MBA course? Percentage required for admission and fee structure?
  9. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  10. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
  12. Maximum age limit to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  13. How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  14. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission?
  15. Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in BBA for Commerce student?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 59% marks in B.Com Graduation?
  18. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam?
8th November 2016, 11:07 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Qualification criteria required for admission in BBA at any University of Vancouver for a Pakistani student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know the qualification criteria required for admission in BBA at any University of Vancouver for a Pakistani student. Please answer as soon as possible.

There are following education qualification required for the BBA.

^ You should have 12th from recognized board with 65% of marks.

^ If you get 65% marks then you are eligible to do the BBA course.

^ You can join MBA after BBA.

You can join the BH university.
To take admission visit the official link.
http://www.bml.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?