1st March 2019, 06:21 PM
S/onam

Qualification needed for becoming Biology Teacher and teach class 11th and 12th students of ICSE or CBSE Board?

I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing. I want to become a teacher and teach Biology subject to students of 11th and 12th. Can I do B.Ed for this? Will it be enough to secure Biology Teacher job in any ICSE or CBSE affiliated schools? Or, I need any further qualifications?

6th March 2019, 12:04 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification needed for becoming Biology Teacher and teach class 11th and 12th students of ICSE or CBSE Board?

You should be a graduate with zoology or botany to became a biology teacher in your graduation. If you have these subjects then you can further pursue Bachelor of education course from any recognized university. You should achieve atleast 55% marks in your B.ed to process further with the application process.
13th May 2023, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed for becoming Biology Teacher and teach class 11th and 12th students of ICSE or CBSE Board?

I've done First class B.sc Zoology (honours) with Botany and Chemistry as pass subjects and Im currently pursuing a M.sc Biotechnology then I'll be doing B.Ed (life sciences) will I face any trouble in becoming a class 9 -12 teacher

(I have also done an additional full time master degree in a sister concern of botany)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?