31st March 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Finance recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Junior Executive Finance recruitment of Airport Authority of India. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately.

5th April 2019, 10:59 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Finance recruitment?

Dear aspirant,
Junior Executive Finance recruitment of Airport Authority of India

Post name: Junior Executive (Finance)
Number of posts: 24
Qualification required to apply for this recruitment: B.Com with ICWA/ CA/ MBA

Age Limit: 27 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.

Application Fee
• For Others: Rs.1000/-
• For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: NIL
• Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?