16th May 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for sub inspector post? What is the physical fitness required?

what is the qualification for sub inspector post &what is the physical fitness required

20th May 2012, 03:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for sub inspector post? What is the physical fitness required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the qualification for sub inspector post &what is the physical fitness required
The academic qualification required to be considered eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in any state police is graduation in any stream.
The selection procedure for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors is done by the police recruitment board or public service commission of respective states and therefore, the physical criteria varies depending upon the region. Generally, candidates with a minimum height of 165-170 cm and having chest of a minimum of 80cm are considered eligible for the position.
For further information, refer to the official website of the board conducting the selection procedure for the position of Sub-Inspector in your state police.
28th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for sub inspector post? What is the physical fitness required?

education qualification for sub inspector
29th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the phiysical required for ladies police sub inspector in karnataka?
30th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Geethu.S

Education: Must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board.

Physical Standards:

Height Male (Cms):- 165

Chest Unexpanded Male (Cms):- 85

Chest Expanded Male (Cms):- 85

Height Female (Cms):- 157
30th June 2012, 04:12 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
The candidate who have completed graduation in any field can apply for Sub Inspector Post.Or we can say Candidate passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination.
Physical criteria:
The height required for male candidates is 165cm.
The height required for female candidates is 157cm.
The age will be in 21 to 30 years.
Good Luck
30th June 2012, 04:40 PM
padhakudkt

Dear friend
The exam for sub inspector post is conducted by State level police recruitment board.
You can apply for SI post in the prescribed format. following are the details regarding
SI post which will help you.

QUALIFICATION REQUIRED-
Candidates who have completed degree from the recognised university. candidates belonging to
SC/ST have to pass intermediate or equivalent from recognised board and should should have
studied degree. the candidates having higher qualification will be given preference.

Physical Test
Height:A candidate have minimum 167.6cm,For SC/ST candidates have minimum 164cm
Chest: A candidate have minimum 86.3cm,For SC/ST candidate have minimum 83.80cm.all candidates should be expandable upto 5cm.
Weight:A candidate have minimum weight 47 kg.For SC/ST candidates minimum have 45KG.
Written Exam
This Exam have Four Papers,Those are as follows
Paper-I is English Descripitve paper(Qualifying only)-100Marks
Paper-II is Telugu Descriptive Papers-100Marks
Paper-III consist Arithmetic,Reasoning,Mental Ability(Objective Papers)-200Marks
Paper-IV is General Studies Objective Paper-200Marks
NoteQualifying marks require for Paper-I and Paper-II for General Category candidate need 40% of Marks,Fir OBC candidate need 35% of Marks,For SC/ST candidates need 30% of marks
30th June 2012, 05:06 PM
md meraj patel

Quote:
after 12th standard doing any degree we can apply
1st August 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am istudant of B.A-2 can i am apply?
26th August 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

respected sir......
i am ramavath vishnu vardhan studing 3" rd year in civil engineering .... can i apply si post completd 3"rd year ....????
dear sir..... i am waiting your answer...??????
27th August 2012, 09:42 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
The academic qualification required to be considered eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in any state police is graduation in any stream.
The selection procedure for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors is done by the police recruitment board or public service commission of respective states and therefore, the physical criteria varies depending upon the region. Generally, candidates with a minimum height of 165-170 cm and having chest of a minimum of 80cm are considered eligible for the position.
For further information, refer to the official website of the board conducting the selection procedure for the position of Sub-Inspector in your state police.
31st August 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my name is s.sudheer kumar. i stuided intermediate and iam doing job in indian army. i completed my training 2years in banglore and i had intrested to join in police department for sub-inspecter of police i am eligible for police or not please give me reply sir.
25th September 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i am doing degree in distance education.....can i apply for the exam
25th September 2012, 08:22 PM
manu3

The exam for sub inspector post is conducted by State level police recruitment board.
You can apply for SI post in the prescribed format. following are the details regarding
SI post which will help you.

QUALIFICATION REQUIRED-
Candidates who have completed degree from the recognised university. candidates belonging to
SC/ST have to pass intermediate or equivalent from recognised board and should should have
studied degree. the candidates having higher qualification will be given preference.

Physical Test
Height:A candidate have minimum 167.6cm,For SC/ST candidates have minimum 164cm
Chest: A candidate have minimum 86.3cm,For SC/ST candidate have minimum 83.80cm.all candidates should be expandable upto 5cm.
Weight:A candidate have minimum weight 47 kg.For SC/ST candidates minimum have 45KG.
Written Exam
This Exam have Four Papers,Those are as follows
Paper-I is English Descripitve paper(Qualifying only)-100Marks
Paper-II is Telugu Descriptive Papers-100Marks
Paper-III consist Arithmetic,Reasoning,Mental Ability(Objective Papers)-200Marks
Paper-IV is General Studies Objective Paper-200Marks
NoteQualifying marks require for Paper-I and Paper-II for General Category candidate need 40% of Marks,Fir OBC candidate need 35% of Marks,For SC/ST candidates need 30% of marks

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/qualification-required-sub-inspector-post-what-physical-fitness-required-769575.html#ixzz27UPK8xLS
9th October 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i completing my b-tech in next year ,my height is 167cms , i am eligiable or not
9th October 2012, 11:19 PM
RAHUL K0

Qualification required to be considered eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in any state police is graduation in any stream.

The selection procedure for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors is done by the police recruitment board or public service commission of respective states and therefore,
the physical criteria varies depending upon the region.

Generally, candidates with a minimum height of 165-170 cm and having chest of a minimum of 80cm are considered eligible for the position.
31st October 2012, 07:31 PM
ssreeja

Quote:
education qualification for sub inspector

PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
States/UTs Regions Height Chest Weight
(1)Schedule Tribes Adivasis of all States and
UTs including Nagas/Mizos
Cms
76-81
Cms
Proportionate to height and age
as per Medical Standards

(2)Men belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal,
Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras,
Sikkim , Leh & Ladhakh
Cms
78-83
Cms -do-

(3)Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu,
Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry,
Lakshdweep, Goa, Daman & Diu 167.5
Cms
80-85
Cms -do-

(4)All other states & UTs 170
Cms
80-85
Cms -do

good luck...
19th November 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name Reghunath, i completed my 10th standard and DBM through distance education. now iam doing EMBA. If there is any posibility to that i can apply for SI post.
23rd December 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

iam rajat pandey doing12th bio can i
became a ci or si
30th December 2012, 09:55 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

The qualification required for Sub Inspector post is GRADUATION
& minimum height is 165-170 cm

ALL THE BEST..............
5th February 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir mr name is Nandkishor bairagi from guna mp
catagry OBC
sir sub inspwctor k liy hight kya honi chaiy or qualification kya chaiy please help me sir
my email id is [email protected]
26th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Now i am a plus two student my dream is become a sua inspector what can i do?
27th February 2013, 02:23 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
QUALIFICATION FOR POLICE SUB INSPECTOR

Educational qualification :-

-->>You should be Graduation passed in any stream.
-->>Your degree should be from recognized university.
-->>Your degree should be approved from the UGC.

-->>Your minimum age should be 20 years.
-->>Your age should not be above 25 years.

Marks :-

-->>Your minimum marks should be 50% in Graduation.
-->>Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 45% minimum with English.

Physical Fitness Required for Police Sub Inspector is :-

-->>Height - 170 cms.
-->>Chest - 80 cms(Unexpended) and 85(Expanded).
-->>Thigh - 66 cms.
-->>Eye Vision - 6/6 without Having Problem of Night Blindness.

Syllabus for Written Exam :-

-->>Reasoning.
-->>Numerical Ability.
-->>General Knowledge.
-->>English Grammer.
-->>Hindi Writing.
22nd April 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i finished degree in open unviresity.....so i dont have transfer certificate(tc)..i can able to apply for si examination
21st May 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am finsh in diploma ece dept. sir i apply si post ,say s or no
14th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what if interested candidate have a normal eye sight problem?
1st July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

tell me syllabus of rajasthan police sub inspector and when conduct this exam .....
14th July 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

how many new posting for a year, sir
21st November 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hai sir,
i am completed deploma ,and now i am studying b-tech in 3rd year can i eligible for si
please sir waiting for u r ans......!
22nd November 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am sevice in IRB constable now.my qualification is 2 but i want to appear SI exam.so plz plz plz sir give a suggesion to how l shall be a SI.
l am waiting your suggesion sir...
S.BEHERA
28th November 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i am complete B.E i am eligible for SI
waiting for your answer sir
28th November 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed B.E can i eligible for SI
waiting for your answer
28th November 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am completed B.E can i eligible for SI
i am waiting for your ans..
6th December 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i completed my BCA in banglore but i did my school studies at andhra pradesh is it ok to apply for psi
19th December 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self Anurag sir where I belong to OC and completed my inter first year and failed in 2nd year am I eligible for si post sir plz reply me at 9032680326 or [email protected] sir plz reply me sir plz
30th December 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have studied B.Tech in Open University, before I studied Diploma by the qualification of S.S.L.C. (Not studied 2)..
But I interested to join as a S.I. can I apply for it Sir..? Pls answer me..
23rd March 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Qualification required for sub inspector post? What is the physical fitness required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artigoyal52 View Post
hi dear,
The candidate who have completed graduation in any field can apply for Sub Inspector Post.Or we can say Candidate passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination.
Physical criteria:
The height required for male candidates is 165cm.
The height required for female candidates is 157cm.
The age will be in 21 to 30 years.
Good Luck
thank u dear
23rd May 2014, 06:30 AM

Default 157 inch hight,jest 36inch

Resume

name: R.yuvaraj.
Date of birth:04/12/94
contact no:8680841043
qalification:
10th 87%
diploma:86%(deee)
experience:
Lenovo pvt in pondy.
Ford india pvt in chennai.7
extra curricular activeti:
Ms office.
Plc ,scada,logical programin control (6 month).
Sports :kabadi,cricket
eletrical component checking process.
Driving 3 years experience.

Thang you.

28th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir . I am adhibhan from Pondicherry . I am doing engineering 2nd year . I am very much interested in becoming a policeman. So what are the step I have to take to make me prepare for the post of si . guidance please............. I am waiting for your reply sir
13th February 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir m from goa and this year m completing my graduation so can u plz tell me what are the physical requirement for IRB goa...??? sir plz do answer my question may name is vruti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?