1st July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications needed to work in ISRO as a Engineer pursuing my 3rd year of BE Computer Science?

I am BE Computer Science third year student .what are the qualifications should i need to work in ISRO as engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  2. How can I join ISRO as an Engineer being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate?
  3. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  4. Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?
  5. Qualification needed to work as scientist in ISRO?
  6. What is the scope for Software Students in ISRO? What effort should be put in studies to work as ISRO engineer?
  7. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  8. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. How should I get a job in ISRO? I have completed B.E computer science
  10. Qualifications needed to become a F1 engineer?
  11. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  12. How can I join ISRO after completing CSE? -- [New]
  13. After Ph.D can I eligible to join ISRO?
  14. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  15. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  17. i want to join isro -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
4th November 2011, 02:26 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualifications needed to work in ISRO as a Engineer pursuing my 3rd year of BE Computer Science?

dear friend,

after completing your B.tech degree you are Eligible to give the Exam of ISRO.
because ISRO conducted Every year year a Exam in which Engineers are Eligible only so prepare for that Exam .
best of luck.
5th November 2011, 10:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications needed to work in ISRO as a Engineer pursuing my 3rd year of BE Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BE Computer Science third year student .what are the qualifications should i need to work in ISRO as engineer?

Dear friend,

Every year ISRO select the candidate in one process those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.

And 2 nd option , first you have to cleared written exam then you will be called for interview.

Yes, B-TECH(CSE) student are eligible for ISRO exam.

2nd year student are not eligible for ISRO exam.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

but your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for corerct answer, -1 for wrong answer

Thanks
7th December 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass B.Tech from aeronautical engineering?????????
If I do B.Tech from mechanical engineering then how can i get into ISRO????????
11th August 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Myself gayathri pattnaik . Doing my b.tech 3rd year,information science. Can you pls guide me about the books to be referred for clearin the exam to get a job in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?