28th October 2011, 01:59 PM

Qualifications required to become a F1 mechanic? Can I go for it after doing Aeronautical Engineering?

does aeronautics have any relationship with formula 1 racing?what are the qualifications for a formula 1 mechanic?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?
  2. Eye sight requirement for aeronautical engineering
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  4. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  5. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  6. Can I apply for RRB exams during final year of B.E.?
  7. Railway exams related to engineering field? -- [New]
  8. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  9. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. Date of Aeronautical Engineering entrance tests? What qualifications are required for the course?
  12. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for railway loco pilot job after passing BSc nursing degree?
  15. What should I do to become an Air Force pilot?
  16. What is the qualification for the post of loco pilot?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to get Government jobs if I am doing diploma in mechanical?
6th January 2018, 12:18 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Qualifications required to become a F1 mechanic? Can I go for it after doing Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes. Designing a F1 race car is fully based on Aerodynamics. So if you are good at aerodynamics and designing,you can get a job in F1 race car industries. UK is the best country where the demand for Engineers to work for F1 race car. The most difficult thing is that one should habituate for the life of F1 car Engineers. Because the daily life will be very hard,due to late night working and high cost of manufacturing cars. Eligibility to get a job in F1 cars industry, you should have graduation in any of the branches such as mechanical, aeronautical, automobile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?