16th January 2011, 03:42 PM
PruthviAppu

Qualifications required to become an IPS officer? What is the exam fees and when is the exam?

'm a B.E holder s there any benefits? wats the exam fee i Shud pay? and Wen s the next exam 'l conduct??

26th August 2011, 04:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required to become an IPS officer? What is the exam fees and when is the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PruthviAppu View Post
'm a B.E holder s there any benefits? wats the exam fee i Shud pay? and Wen s the next exam 'l conduct??
Hello friend,
To become IPS officer, you will have to crack civil service exam.
Since you are a graduate, you are eligible for the exam provided you are within the age limit of 21-30 years.
As per the new format of the exam, there will an civil service aptitude test, followed by Main exam and an interview. The civil service aptitude test has replaced the preliminary exam and it now comprise of general studies and aptitude test.

The examination fee is Rs.100 for candidates applying through offline form and is Rs.50 for candidates applying through online.
Candidates belonging to SC/St category are exempted from paying the exam fee.

The civil service exam 2012 will be conducted on 20-05-2012 and the application forms will be available from 04-02-2012.
26th August 2011, 07:59 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualifications required to become an IPS officer? What is the exam fees and when is the exam?

Minimum eligibility criteria for IPS is Graduation from a recognized university in India.
You have to procure the application form along with the information voucher from any of the head post office or post office through the India.
the form cost is Rs. 25/-
And
Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp available in post office.
the date is yet not declared .

visit:
http://www.civilservice.in/

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..~~
1st September 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

after graduation, how can i appear for civil services
exam?
10th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I HADDONE MBA(HR) AND M.PHIL(COMMERCE0 FROM KUK. SUGGEST ME FOR IAS AND HCS EXAM.
31st December 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

what's the percentage in graduation should be?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?