19th January 2011, 08:02 PM
kravijohn

Qualifications required for Group I exam? Percentage required in degree? Any reservation for government employees?

what is the qualification for group examination .what is the percentage of marks should be obtained in degree exam and is there any reservation for government employees

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of BHEL exam? How much percentage required to write the exam? Any reservation quota?
  2. What is the percentage required for IBPS PO?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT after doing PGDCA from Hiltron Calc?
  4. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A?
  5. How to apply for bank clerk of PO examination? I am an SC candidate and have passed 12th with 48% aggregate
  6. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?
  7. Required qualifications for NDA exam? Are regional exams allowed?
  8. What is the percentage required in Visual Impairment to get reservation in AIEEE?
  9. What are the cutoff marks required in Group II?
  10. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  11. Percentage required to get admission in Christ University and qualifications required for the same?
  12. What are the qualifications required for government teacher job?
  13. What's the minimum percentage(in degree) required to appear group exams in AP? Is there any relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST candidates? Number of attempts available for the same?
  14. What is the qualification required for appearing Group exams?
  15. Qualifications required for NDA?
  16. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 59% marks in B.Com Graduation? -- [New]
  17. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get reservation under OBC if my parents are state government employees class II officers?
21st January 2011, 01:42 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualifications required for Group I exam? Percentage required in degree? Any reservation for government employees?

hello,
TNPSC is conducted all over tamil nadu.

Eligibility:

Candidate should be between 18 and 30 years of age as on July 1st 2011.There is no upper age limit for reserved categories.

Availability of Application Forms:

available from post offices in tamil nadu. can also apply online at www.tnpsc.gov.in

Important Dates.

Date of Written Examination: first week of May, 2011

Last date for receipt of applications/Online Application: first week of February, 2011

All the best for your exam!!!

regards,
yash
7th March 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required for Group I exam? Percentage required in degree? Any reservation for government employees?

can a b.tech student apply for i.a.s.
12th May 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What percentage persons are eligibe for group exams in appsb&upsc
21st May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i want notification of group1 2011 in andhrapradesh
3rd June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required for group qaulification to appear in degree after hsc
26th September 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what persentage persons are eligible for group 1 exams
29th November 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the degree percentage required for caste wise
mainly for OBC plz help
2nd December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

qualification required for group1 exam? percentage in degree?
29th December 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for scheduled caste or scheduled tribes in
terms of qualification
29th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is available in the groups exam
17th February 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am doing B.A.C
20th April 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to write group exams
16th September 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

which degree(B.TECH) percentage to write GROUP 2????????????????
3rd September 2013, 03:02 PM
pinnintisai

am a phc student...please tell me phc reservation in group 1 , group 2 and also other government jobs..please help me

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?