12th June 2011, 01:48 PM
manikandanG7

Qualifications required to study Master's in Multimedia course abroad? How can I get scholarship?

i'm completed my B.E,now i want to study in abroad like master in multimedia course so what are the qualification and how can i get schoolarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  2. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  3. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  4. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  5. How to apply for masters course in abroad with any scholarship?
  6. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship?? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad? -- [New]
  8. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  9. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  11. What should I do to study in Abroad after B.Sc IT? Documents required to avail scholarship?
  12. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  13. Is there any chance to study BS in Abroad with scholarship for an ST student?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to study M.E. with scholarship in Abroad?
  15. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  16. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  17. How to study B.Sc in abroad without having enough money? Exams needed to be written to get scholarship to study abroad?
  18. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
27th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to study Master's in Multimedia course abroad? How can I get scholarship?

i want knw after bca can i do mba in canada without any work experience
21st September 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to study Master's in Multimedia course abroad? How can I get scholarship?

10 student can do multimedia
27th May 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i am gradute but im left with a suppli paper so can i do M.A
27th July 2020, 07:58 PM
deepikapandey9999

Your IT networking degree is still a basis for your actual job prospects. The Masters in Multimedia, if taken from a UGC-recognized university/institution, will serve you well as an extension of your qualifications/credentials.

The job scenario is, however, different and I’m coming to the scope of your question now. Sooner or later is not important. Your grip on the industry knowledge and latest tools and trends is more crucial to businesses out there.

They care for employees who know the latest trends and tools and can use those tools to provide best performance levels! If you are one of them, they will consider you. So even if you don’t have the masters but possess the necessary multimedia skills, they will consider you. The rest is for you and the interview panel to decide face to face with the tests. Simple as that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?