10th June 2012, 08:42 PM
ramesh bhame

Question papers of entrance exam of company secretary foundation course?

question papers of entrance exam of company secretary foundation course

12th June 2012, 07:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers of entrance exam of company secretary foundation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramesh bhame View Post
question papers of entrance exam of company secretary foundation course
The very first thing I would like to mention is that The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) do not conduct any entrance examination before considering students for Foundation Program. Students who have qualified higher secondary examination from a recognized board, are considered eligible to pursue the course irrespective of their stream and performance in the qualifying level.

However, since you have asked for question papers, you may refer to the Term End question papers of the Foundation Program of Company Secretary course.

In order to download the question papers, Click Here.

For more information regarding the Company Secretary course, you may refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
1st July 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of entrance exam of company secretary foundation course?

Is CS program is very difficult.....
11th August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam of cs is objective type or brief answers
21st August 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am final year diploma in commercial practice i dnt knw about CS so please give me some suggetions how to join this am very intrested in CS so please sir
10th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects in new syllabus in cs?
28th September 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

We always confuse, that how to exemption apply (in graduation we also got 60 and above in two subject ) how can we get exempt?
2nd October 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

question paper for cs entrance exam where to find?
7th October 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

In june attempt there is negative marking or not?
17th November 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I join CS after completing my graduation
1st December 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12 and scored 72% and want to do cs along with bms is it ok
7th December 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i just want cs foundation objective type paper
8th January 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am doing cs foundation please guide me how to do preparation
20th March 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

please provide cs foundation question paper
24th March 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.how to prepare entrances for cs
15th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bbi 1st year..nw i want to do cs..
12th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I've completed BBA & interested to join for CS course, can u plz tell me hw is the exam pattern for CS, is it objective type or written exam.....
13th June 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I am doing cs foundation please guide me how to do preparation
how to prepare
22nd July 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare the cs examination of foundation course
22nd March 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for cs entrance exam I an 2 and yr law student with medical background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?