15th August 2012, 08:37 AM
Tonurai

Question papers of JAM for MSc chemistry entrance exam? What is the minimum qualification?

Sir
please send me quesrion papere jam for m.sc chemistry entrence exam and minimum quelification in bachelar degree and which month avaleval application form and how fee

26th October 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of JAM for MSc chemistry entrance exam? What is the minimum qualification?

please send me a solved last year sample paper for m.sc chemistry in jam iit .
15th January 2013, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of JAM for MSc chemistry entrance exam? What is the minimum qualification?

sir please send me the syllabus and question paper for jam chemistry m.sc.?
6th April 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the solved question paper
of chemistry of last five years of iit jam
15th April 2015, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonurai View Post
Sir
please send me quesrion papere jam for m.sc chemistry entrence exam and minimum quelification in bachelar degree and which month avaleval application form and how fee
If you have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT JAM exam in Chemistry.

IIT JAM exam date has not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Below are the attachments of IIT JAM question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?