24th June 2013, 07:15 PM
ayanmaiti

Question papers for MSc Mathematics in JU? What is the cutoff for MSc mathematics?

Respected Sir,
I would like to have previous years question papers of entrance exam for M.Sc. mathematics in JU and what will be the cut off for M.Sc. mathematics day and evening ? I need these information as soon as possible.My exam will be on 24 th June.
Thank you...

5th June 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for MSc Mathematics in JU? What is the cutoff for MSc mathematics?

What was the cut off for the course Masters on mathematics with computer applications provided by IGNOU in 2013?

17th July 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for MSc Mathematics in JU? What is the cutoff for MSc mathematics?

I need MSC maths previous question papers for Anna university entrance exam to join in Anna university

23rd May 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year question paper for entrance test of pg admission in malth of jadavpur university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?