11th September 2012, 09:18 PM
ktmeknatamil

Question papers for VAO entrance exam?

Respected sir;
myself karthikeyan.s, i would like to get previous year question papers for VAO exam. kindly do favour for me.
thank you,
regards,
karthikeyan,s

17th September 2012, 02:32 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Question papers for VAO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmeknatamil View Post
Respected sir;
myself karthikeyan.s, i would like to get previous year question papers for VAO exam. kindly do favour for me.
thank you,
regards,
karthikeyan,s
Previous Year Question Papers For VAO Exam

Hello Karthikeyan
╫ Please Download the Required Papers From the Attached Files Section Below!

VAO Reference Books

Publisher: Sura Publications

Publisher: The Raman'S Books

Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

╫ To Access the Official Website, Click Here!
╫ For More Papers, Click Here!

Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HANU [TAMIL].pdf(1.04 MB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf KALI [TAMIL].pdf(872.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf Previous Year Question Papers Of TNPSC VAO.pdf(150.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-2011-general-english.pdf(43.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 39 views)
17th September 2012, 02:52 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for VAO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmeknatamil View Post
Respected sir;
thank you,
regards,
karthikeyan,s
VAO Exam Details:-

## The minimum qualification required for this exam is that you need to be a 10th pass out. Even if you have higher qualifications that will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.

## You have to attain the minimum age of 21 years for this exam. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 30 years and for reserved category candidates it is 40 years.

## If you get selected then you will be posted in the villages of Tamilnadu. The local language of these people is Tamil therefore you need to be well versed in this language.

## Only physically fit candidates will be allowed to give this exam. So you need to produce before the selectors the medical certificates during exam time.

## The selection procedure is primarily based on the written exam. So you need to give this exam properly. More the marks, more will be your chances of getting selected. Several other parameters are also taken into consideration when selecting candidates.

## For the exam you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. 150 marks each has been allotted for each paper and you will get three hours to complete the whole paper. You need to get 90/300 to qualify for this exam.

## The notifications for this year's exam was released in the month of June. The last date to apply for this exam is already over. The exam is due in September.

## By November generally the results will come out and you can expect the interview or counselling sessions to start by December.

## Cost of the application forms for general category candidates is Rs. 125 and for reserved category candidates it is Rs. 50.

VAO Exam Books:-

TNPSC VAO English
(Paperback)
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil
(Paperback)
Publisher: Deepak Series

TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's ) (Tamil)
(Paperback)
Publisher: The Raman'S Books

TNPSC VAO (Tamil)
by Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

Jayam TNPSC VAO (Tamil)
(Paperback)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

For papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them to know more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO 2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 32 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?