1st February 2010, 09:07 PM
sujithaks

Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?

I want the questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam(for computer science) on my email id
please send the detailed syllabus subjectwise & model sample papers for the written exam of drdo ceptam senior technical assistant (in computer science)
to email id [email protected]

2nd February 2010, 12:17 PM
mittureddy

Default Re: Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?

for more details u can visit http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/DRDO-SET.asp
ALL THE BEST.
2nd February 2010, 06:46 PM
upasna

Smile Re: Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?

senior technical assistant syllabus in drdo.plz send the syllabus on my gmail account
2nd February 2010, 06:59 PM
upasna

Default Re: Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?

Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?
2nd February 2010, 07:07 PM
upasna

Smile Re: Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?

[QUOTE=sujithaks;24945]I want the questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam(for computer scienc
2nd February 2010, 09:46 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi
this is the syllabus for computer science

Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NP-completeness.

Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).

Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.

Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.

Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.

Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.

Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.

Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers.

best of luck
3rd February 2010, 04:19 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

the necessary details are as follows and for previous year solved papers you have to visit education4india.com
.....................syllabus in detail..................
Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NP-completeness.
Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.
Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.
Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.
Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.
Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.
Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.
Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers.

so this is the entire exam syllabus for the exam and hope you are beniffited by it .... wish you good luck and all the best....
4th February 2010, 01:03 PM

can u send m d syllabus or previous years questions of senior technical assiatant - B exam
4th February 2010, 03:06 PM
rakeshkiller

Default Re: Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant-B exam (mathematics)?

pls send me the question and syllabus of drdo STA-B (mathematics)
6th February 2010, 07:53 PM
CHIRU

I want total syllabus for drdo tech assit grade b.
So provide me sylabus
31st March 2010, 03:03 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam are available for download on the following sites :-

www.thesarkarinaukri.com/?p=4046
www.serviceexams.co.in/search.asp?txt...DRDO%20Job%20Notification
15th April 2010, 11:50 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science) from the following sites :-

1)upscportal.com/.../Exam/DRDO-Entry-Test-Centre-for-Personnel-TalentManagement-CEPTAM-2010
2)www.serviceexams.co.in/others/drdo/DRDO-Delhi-Technician.html
3)www.estudentzone.com/drdo-sample-technical-question.../1334
21st April 2010, 12:35 PM
anna anna

Questions & syllabus of Senior Field Officer, Imagery Analyst, Cabinet Secretariat,plz send the syllabus on my account
21st May 2010, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

can i have question papers for electronics and comm. field my id is [email protected]
4th June 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sample questions and syllabus for imagery analyst in cabinet secretariat and the date of written exam for the same
16th June 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

do any body know about indian ordinance factories chargeman(computer science) syllabus and question paper?

Pls Help me iam preparing for them pls pls..
15th July 2010, 02:28 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

download the Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam from here
www.upscportal.com
www.examcrazy.com
8th August 2010, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

please... send papers for computer sciences for five years?
?
?
?
14th August 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

cau u suggest me any particular book 4 preparation of technical asst.
15th August 2010, 10:49 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

you can get questions and syllabus by visiting following website..

http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/DRDO-SET.asp

all d best.
20th August 2010, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

please provide me with the complete syllabus and suitable book for the same
15th November 2010, 11:48 PM
ashish121

best of luck
21st December 2010, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

question paper of imagery analyst
14th January 2011, 06:58 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
the necessary details are as follows and for previous year solved papers you have to visit education4india.com
.....................syllabus in detail..................

so this is the entire exam syllabus for the exam and hope you are beniffited by it .

Thanks.
25th January 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to give the senior technical assiatant - B exam.Dear friends could you please suggests me which and whom writer book will i have to refer for the exam? where i will get the book and former solved exam paper? kindly reply on priority.--Jayesh
27th January 2011, 08:23 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.......
to get the complete syllabus of the drdo senior technical assistant exam
i have given the link below do through the site and get the syllabus abd the necessary details about the exam......::
http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/DRDO-SET/Syllabus-for-DRDO-SET-exam.asp
27th January 2011, 08:25 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please provide me with the complete syllabus and suitable book for the same
hello friend........
you can get the complete syllabus of the drdo exam from the link provided below::
http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/DRDO-SET/Syllabus-for-DRDO-SET-exam.asp

download them from there.....
29th January 2011, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

I want the & syllabusof drdo senior technical assistant exam(for Electronic and communication) on my email id
please send the detailed syllabus subjectwise & model sample papers for the written exam of drdo ceptam senior technical assistant (in Electronic and communication)
to email id [email protected]
29th January 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

plz provide syllabus of Electronic & Communication branch for senior tecnical assitant in DRDO
31st January 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I want the & syllabusof drdo senior technical assistant exam(for Electronic and communication) on my email id

e-mail id:[email protected]
31st January 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

plz provide syllabus of Electronic & Communication branch for senior tecnical assitant in DRDO
2nd February 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of senior technical assistant DRDO (CEPTAM 04) FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMM ENGG.Also tell me from where i can get the previous year exam papers.
3rd February 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous 5 years DRDO senior technical assistant(computer science) question papers on my email id- [email protected].

mahitha
3rd February 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

pls rply me back.....
i need syllabus of senior tech. assistant-B (ECE).
is syllabus of gate sufficient 4 preaparation???
5th February 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

pleeees give
Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (electronics & communication)?
6th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

hi my self sabir inamdar.i want syllabus and exam paper of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science) of last 5 years
can you pls send it to my email-id
my email-id is "[email protected]"
7th February 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous question papers / model question papers / syllabus of entry test for DRDO senior technical assistant (computer science) to my email id- [email protected]. Thanks.
11th February 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i m cik
11th February 2011, 08:47 PM
dhirajparwana

Default Re: Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant-B exam (mathematics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshkiller View Post
pls send me the question and syllabus of drdo STA-B (mathematics)
hello rakesh ji
plz send me the exam pattern of sta b mathematics and also sallabyus, questions paper
13th February 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir how would i knw the ceptam question papers
16th February 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
My self Shrihari Prasad i want syllabus and exam paper of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science) of last 5 years
can you pls send it to me on my email-id

my email-id is "[email protected]"

Thanks
16th February 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (Mechanical)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16th February 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir how would i knw the ceptam question papers
18th February 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

pls give me the syllabus of botany in DRDO for seniour technical assistant.
pls send to my mail i.d [email protected]
18th February 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
i am student of computer science & engg.(final year)..how can i get into DRDO for M.tech ...provide me the complete knowledge related to my query..
thank you !!
18th February 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz sent me the syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (electronics)
20th February 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please send drdo senior technical assistant 'b' mechanical syllabus
22nd February 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please send drdo senior technical assistant 'b' electronics syllabus
4th March 2011, 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;387744]Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (Mechanical)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------please send me ques. papers mech.drdo sta b sir,thanks
17th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

syallbus for botany in drdo exam for the post of senior technical assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?