21st May 2023, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Railway job for Diploma in Tool and Die Making

Hello sir I am Anita k I have completed diploma in tool and die making I have lots of interest in railway department so plz update me

31st May 2023, 03:21 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Railway job for Diploma in Tool and Die Making

There are so many job opportunities in railway for you.

The main work for the diploma holders in this field in railways :

1- Repair and maintenance of machine parts.

2- Estimating and costing

3- Design of components/ parts/ jigs / fixtures.

4- Erection, installation, calibration and testing of equipment .

5- Material management

6- Inspection of the manufactured product.
31st May 2023, 12:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Lidt of jobs in railway after diploma in Tool and Die Making:-

1. Tool and Die Maker
2. Maintenance Technician
3. Quality Control Inspector
4. Production Supervisor
5. Research and Development (R&D) Technician

To pursue railway job opportunities, you can search for openings with railway organizations, consult job portals, or reach out to recruitment agencies specializing in the railway industry.
14th June 2023, 08:58 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

As a Diploma holder in Tool and Die Making, there are several job opportunities in the Indian Railways. Some potential job roles you can consider are:

Technician: The Indian Railways often recruits candidates for technician positions in various departments. As a Tool and Die Making diploma holder, you can apply for technician roles in the Mechanical, Electrical, or Production departments, among others.

Workshop Technician: The Railways has several workshops across the country where maintenance and repair work is carried out on locomotives, rolling stock, and other equipment. You can apply for workshop technician positions where your skills in tool and die making would be highly valuable.

Apprentice: The Indian Railways offers apprenticeship programs for diploma holders in various trades. You can explore apprenticeship opportunities in the Mechanical or Electrical departments, where you can gain practical experience and further enhance your skills.

Production/Maintenance Engineer: With your specialization in Tool and Die Making, you can also apply for engineering positions in the Railways. These roles may involve managing production processes, overseeing maintenance activities, or working on research and development projects.

To apply for Railway jobs, keep an eye on the official website of the Indian Railways (www.indianrailways.gov.in) or the specific regional Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) websites. The RRB conducts various examinations and recruitment processes for different job positions in the Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?