7th August 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Recent question papers of cloud computing?

Im prabha final year student i have choosen a area cloud computing for my final sem project. can you please send some of recent papers about cloud computing

14th August 2011, 03:33 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Recent question papers of cloud computing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im prabha final year student i have choosen a area cloud computing for my final sem project. can you please send some of recent papers about cloud computing
PAPERS RELATED TO CLOUD COMPUTING

It's good to hear that you have chosen CLOUD COMPUTING as the topic for your final year project..

-> I and my friend have done a paper which is related to cloud, grid and green computing...

-> I have attached the paper for your reference... When we were preparing for the paper we found out that efficiency and security is the major drawback of cloud computing...

-> So it will be better if you have some teacher support from your college to guide through the topic as it as many things to be learned from someone who knows it well in advance...

-> To search for more papers related to Cloud Computing CLICK HERE!!!

-> To search for topics from IEEE papers CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc GRIDitising GREEN CLOUDS.doc(264.5 KB, 196 views)
11th June 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recent question papers of cloud computing?

hello sir/madam im rubini i just finished my 12 th std next im gonn take cloud computing as my profesional course whether its right decision or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?