7th January 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Recommended course after C.A which would help me in enhancing the career?

i am a CA Final student and i have appeared for Final exams and want to ask for some recommended course after CA which would help in enhancing my job?

7th January 2012, 09:44 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended course after C.A which would help me in enhancing the career?

career options after CA
career options:
financial accounting
auditing : statutory audit ,internal ,compulsory tax audit,certification and audit.
cost accounting
tax management
Payoff:
Afresh CA's average pay is Rs 6lakh.
Important fact about the career of CA:
becoming a CA is not a big monetary investment
It is a profession of trust
You are an essential part of the business
Updating yourself requires effort
In general , the pay is lower than that of an MBA
Clearing the finals in one shot is not easy
7th January 2012, 12:11 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Recommended course after C.A which would help me in enhancing the career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a CA Final student and i have appeared for Final exams and want to ask for some recommended course after CA which would help in enhancing my job?
Dear Friend,
You are thinking very nice. Keep it up.
After CA you can go for Low courses like LLB. You can also go for CS course which will enhance your professional capability.

Best Wishes....
25th October 2012, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

i am doing ca.i have cleared ipcc group 1 in may 12. i want to pursue one more degree with or after ca and i am very confused between cfa,cs,mba finance and mba in general management.mba in general management because i am interested in management also.
26th January 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a ca final student . Am i eligiblie for the rae examination, which is conducted by cag in nov 2012 ?
14th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a qualified ca . looking for job. want to boost my profile what additional courses i can pursue ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?