23rd January 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the best way to join in IIT coaching?

what is the best way for join in iit coatching?...could u please tel me the details

13th April 2013, 11:03 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the best way to join in IIT coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the best way for join in iit coatching?...could u please tel me the details

Dear Aspirant,

The best way to join a IIT Coaching centre is

The student should be a good academic profile student who score more than a distinction marks.

By that only the standards of the IIT can match to the student who gets the education from the IIT coaching centre.

Am telling from my personal experience.Going for the IIT coaching where the students have 60%-65% is waste of time.

Instead they should select the AIEEE course which is much beneficial for the average and below average students.

So in this way you can choose to join the IIT academy.

In other way you can choose the IIT centre with previous IIT-JEE results.

By that you can get a idea of the centre and that makes a clear decision for joinning your child.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
14th April 2013, 05:10 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the best way to join in IIT coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

Your question is not appropriate. There is no best way to join any coaching however I can help you with the procedure that needs to be followed if you want to join any coaching for the IIT JEE or any other Entrance.

IIT - Indian Institutes of Technology is the top chain of Technical Education in our country and so a lot of students dream to study in this. Earlier the format for the IIT JEE was different, subjective, etc and now it is totally different. So these days we have COACHING which is a paid training for the Entrance so that you can be prepared for the Entrance.

There are a lot of reputed and successful coaching centers and institutes. Some of the top institutes are:

Bansal Classes (KOTA), Resonance, Brilliant Tutorials, FIIT JEE, Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, PIE Education, TIME, Allen Kota, etc and many more..

Out of them the top is Bansal Classes KOTA is the best. You have to go Kota and then appear in their Entrance Test so that they can test your waters. Once you are through, you would be granted scholarships as per your performance in that entrance and then you would be admitted for the same.

They would charge something in the range of 70000-100000 for 2 years. This is inclusive of all the study material and class room coaching however you would have to look for accommodation in Kota.

Also there are many in local cities like in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, etc so if you do not wish to go Kota for your studies as for that you might have to skip your Last two years schooling, then you can also join coaching here as well. You can stay at home and then attend regular classes. This is another option which you can look for as you would be tension free about food, clothes etc.

If you have to know more, I would suggest you to look and visit the Official Website of that particular Institute. Once you clear IIT JEE, your career would be on 9th Cloud and 7th Sky! So go for it.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?