27th December 2010, 08:21 AM
Kamaljeet4du

Recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India? Date of application for the recruitment this year?

hello sir/Madam

My name is Kamaljeet Singh, and i am a Korean language expert. I have done 3 years advance Diploma in Korean Language from Delhi University and currently working with a Korean Company.

I would like to know the recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India, and about the date of application for the recruitment this year

Thanks

5th September 2011, 08:07 PM
malek basit

Cool Re: Recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India? Date of application for the recruitment this year?

dear friends

Remember when there is task for India’s security no compromise can be made in selecting the best.

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for R & AW, then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of R & AW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for up to 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.

There is no permanent job in R & AW, top officials or chief for R & AW are selected from IB,CBI, ARMY,IAS etc. who are serving India from at least 20 years.
6th September 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India? Date of application for the recruitment this year?

Is there any position for foreign language experts in RAW ?
I am Korean language expert and want to serve for RAW . When the recruitment for Korean Language expert will be started for RAW ?
17th March 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India? Date of application for the recruitment this year?

sir i am sanjay kumar sharma i belong village person i am speak four language knowledge hindi ,engish,punjabi, haryana kannad ple infor my gmail i not infor you job ple send message my gmail thank you sir i wati for your message [email protected]
24th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I want to serve my country to become an RAW agent . I have left my current job with the 6-7 experiance and not willing to serve my further service to bullshilt MNC and private sectors jobs when it comes to RAW so now I am perparing for the same and I want to take one last chance before I quit .
As its a crucial time for the world to overcome from the controveries. I think I presence means lot to resolve most trapped controvercies.
I am confuse becuase I dont have any IPS, IS , IB or CBI service background .
As of now I understand that to crack the post of FO in RAW I have to clear an exam of NATI and before that need togo through the Civil Service Exam .
I am turning 30 in this , worry about the exam procedure and dates ..
Please let me know the date of exam and recruitment details , like current requirement with more transperancy .

Waiting for your reply asap.
I'll be more thankful if attack your answer at mail id aswell

Regards,
Manoj Kumar Gupta
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?