14th October 2018, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to appear in NTSE for 9th student of Tamil Nadu?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in NTSE. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying in 9th standard. I would like to know that how can I register for this NTSE. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

20th January 2020, 04:55 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Registration procedure to appear in NTSE for 9th student of Tamil Nadu?

NTSE (The National Talent Search Examination) is conducted by NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training). NTSE registration tentatively starts in the second week of september month every year. Exam at 1st level is held by respective state/UT in the month of November. Respective state has to select meritorious students from 1st stage and recommend name of them to NCERT for the 2nd stage of examination.

Eligibility for NTSE Stage I
- You must have scored at least 55% marks in class 9th from a recognized board.
- Students who are appearing class 10th first time are eligible.
- Students should not be employed.
- Your age must be below 18 years.

Application Steps For NTSE
- Get the application form from respective office of liaison officer of the state/UT.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Affix passport size photograph in school uniform at requisite place.
- The duly completed application form should be signed by the principal of school and student.
- Make a payment of application fee in acceptable mode of payments.
- Submit your application with required self attested documents to state liaison office of the state/UT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?