1st May 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Which are the reputed colleges for pursuing BCA and what is their eligibility criteria?

my name is AAKASH and i wnt to pursue BCA from raputated college like AMITY , INDRA PRASTHA COLLEGE, IMT COLLEGE BUT I COULD NOT GET GOOD PERCENTAGE IN 12TH BCZ OF ACCIDENT.. KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO FIND RAPUTATED COLLEGE WITH ELIGIBLITY

10TH 49%
12TH 40%

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA for BCA graduate? Reputed colleges in India?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  3. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate with 57% in 12th WBCHSE? List of reputed colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer BCA(H) in Delhi? Specializations available to study?
  5. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Ph.D course with stipend in reputed colleges in India?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  11. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  12. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  13. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  14. Best colleges in India offering BCA? Eligibility criteria?
  15. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  16. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in BCA college?
  18. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
9th July 2011, 03:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the reputed colleges for pursuing BCA and what is their eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is AAKASH and i wnt to pursue BCA from raputated college like AMITY , INDRA PRASTHA COLLEGE, IMT COLLEGE BUT I COULD NOT GET GOOD PERCENTAGE IN 12TH BCZ OF ACCIDENT.. KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO FIND RAPUTATED COLLEGE WITH ELIGIBLITY

10TH 49%
12TH 40%
BCA is a 3 year Undergraduate degree course.

But Sorry To say But You are not eligible to apply for BCA Course Because to get admission in BCA Course you need minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination and You have scored only 40% Marks, So you will not get admission BCA Course in the top colleges in India.

The eligibility criteria are vary from colleges to colleges, many colleges will conducts his own entrance examination and after clear the entrance examination you will get admission in BCA Course.

And to get admission in BCA Course, You need to passed your 12Th examination with at Least 50% Marks from a recognised Board, Only then you are eligible for This course and In now a days every colleges wants Minimum 50% marks in 12Th examination.

But you are failed to scored minimum 50% marks, So you are not eligible for BCA Course And for more information check the official website of Top Colleges.
9th July 2011, 04:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the reputed colleges for pursuing BCA and what is their eligibility criteria?

dear friend,
The eligibility criteria for BCA is-
1.you must have maths in your 12th as your main subject.

2.you must have 50% marks in your 12th..

so, sorry to say you that you are not eligible for BCA, as your 12th percentage is very poor..
For taking admission in good colleges you must have a good percentage of marks in 12th..as you don't have so it will be difficult for you to get admission in those colleges..

you can try in some private colleges under Punjab Technical University..
there you can get a chance...
all the best..
9th July 2011, 04:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

10TH 49%
12TH 40%
The best colleges where you can pursue BCA course are listed below:

Satya Institute of Media and Management ,Lucknow

Indian Institute of Management & Commerece (IIMC) ,Hyderabad

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) ,Bangalore

Prestige Institute of Management and Research ,Indore

Apeejay Institute of Management ,Jalandhar

Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC) ,Chandigarh

JK Business School (JKBS) ,Gurgaon

Indian Academy Group of Institutions ,Bangalore

IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT) ,Jodhpur

Lovely Professional University ,Jalandhar

Management and Commerce Institute of Global Synergy ,Ajmer

thanks
9th July 2011, 04:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

10TH 49%
12TH 40%

thanks
9th July 2011, 05:45 PM
mandiv

hi
soory to know about your accident
dear look almost all the top regular universities have the eligibility criteria for atleast 50%
since you don't have this much so you are not eligible
but don't worry
you might have heard the name of ignou university
you may do bca from there
one must have passed 12 for doing bca from ignou..
best of luck
9th July 2011, 05:47 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear,
its not good to listen this that you can't do BCA form regular college like you mentioned above few names of universities.
you can do BCA from ignou university.
go and just apply
www.ignou.com.
best of luck
9th July 2011, 05:48 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear,
its not good to listen this that you can't do BCA form regular college like you mentioned above few names of universities.
you can do BCA from ignou university.
go and just apply
www.ignou.com.
best of luck
9th July 2011, 06:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in BCA is a pass in 12th with at least 50% marks.

Most of the colleges need either maths or computer as one of the subjects in 12th and also english as a compulsory subject.

Though some colleges do not need this criteria.

Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam while some seeks admission on the basis of merit.

Fee structure:

The fee structure for BCA varies from college to college.

If you want to do it from a private college then the 3 year course will take 1,50,000 approx.

and if you want to do it from a govt. college, then the total fee structure for 3 years will be around 75,000..

Since your marks are so low, you are not eligible for BCA.

But you can try in management quota seats.
29th September 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am complted my diploma in food processing and preservation can i join in BCA course?
31st May 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

i gave the BCA entrance exam nd my rank is 894
suggest some best colleges in which i can get admission.??????
27th October 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % of marks required for one pursuing ba from non collegiate du to pursue MA in either history or pol.sci in regular college of du??? and what is the procedure to get admitted in the most reputed relevnt college in the above mentioned programes?
27th October 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % of marks required for one pursuing ba from non collegiate du to pursue MA in either history or pol.sci in regular college of du??? and what is the procedure to get admitted in the most reputed relevnt college in the above mentioned programes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?