12th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Required cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for MBBS?

What is the cutoff mark needed to get a seat in MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  2. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai?
  3. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
  4. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  5. Expected cut off marks to required in AIPMT 2015 for admission in government colleges?
  6. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?
  8. What is the cutoff marks and rank required for MBBS entrance exam in manipal university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission for MBBS or BDS in BVP? How will be the pattern of questions for BVP Entrance Exam?
  12. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  13. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  14. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  15. What is the cutoff marks for MBBS This year?
  16. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  17. When is the entrance test for MBBS? Cutoff marks for the entrance exam?
  18. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
24th December 2012, 07:02 PM
Pavan.k

Default Re: Required cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the cutoff mark needed to get a seat in MBBS?
The required cut off marks for MBBS

The minimum cut off marks required for MBBS entrance exam

For GENERAL Category: The candidate belonging to General category will be required to have 50% minimum cutoff marks.

For OBC: Candidates belonging to OBC category will be required to have 45% minimum cutoff marks

For SC/ST: Candidates belonging to SC/ST will have to ensure atleast 40% minimum marks in the MBBS Entrance Examination.

For OPH candidates: will be required to secure a minimum of 50% marks in case of General Category candidates, 45% for OBC & 40% for SC/ST
27th January 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for MBBS?

I want know about the deatil prosses to get addemation
28th April 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that can I will get admission in your university on 43% in medical stream...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?