30th May 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th to make a career in Biotech? Which are the courses available after 12th? Any scope in future? Percentage criteria and cutoff list of the colleges?

what should we do after 12th if we want to do career in biotech. what are the corses after 12th.any scope is their in future or not.what is percentage criteria. cut off list of colleges.after 12th what should be done b.sc or bachlor first

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  2. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  3. Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?
  4. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  5. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  7. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  9. What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?
  10. Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?
  11. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  12. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  13. What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?
  14. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  15. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field? -- [New]
  16. Career options available for Biology Student after 12th? Which forms to be filled and is there any scope in the near future?
  17. Pharmacy & Biotech: Which field offers better career?
  18. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
10th July 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after 12th to make a career in Biotech? Which are the courses available after 12th? Any scope in future? Percentage criteria and cutoff list of the colleges?

sir what is the scope of biotechnology(b.tech)?sir i want to know about the salary package after done my b.tech course.what is the eligibility for great salary job in biotech.
sir i'm confushed that after 10 2 what i'm join,business education or technical education.plzzz suggest me about it.
thank you so much.
13th August 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after 12th to make a career in Biotech? Which are the courses available after 12th? Any scope in future? Percentage criteria and cutoff list of the colleges?

sir/madam,
I am currently doing 12th science stream but i am confussed what to do after completing 12th. my interest is in biology, and not in maths.so my question is that what should i do after HSC to opt biotect as a courier and is CET is necessary for this field.........????? so please let me know as soon as possible...
8th October 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i m presently in 12 std.....my subjcts are phy , chm, bio, and i hav taken biotechnology in extra instead of maths...aftr 12 i want to go in biotech field.....suggest me which exams to give and what course of study shud i do in biotch............i want to make lots of money in my future.....
26th November 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in twelfth and have taken bio ,physics and chem. i want to persue wid biotechnology. plz suggest how are the applicants chosen in best university .
12th July 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,I am in 11 and i want to make a future in biotech whats the recent best scope in this as i want to make a lots of money
27th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i got 67% (in physics, chemistry,and biology)
where can i apply for the course of bsc biotechnology in india only i government and semi govt. colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?