8th February 2012, 08:40 PM
bondjames

Is it required to have aggregate in PCM in 12th to attend TANCET?

Is it required than you should 've aggregate in PCM in 12th , for attending TANCET.?

Related Questions:
  1. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  2. Aggregate required to attend HP and Microsoft recruitment?
  3. Which trade is preferred for B.Tech course? Is CSE a good option? I've secured 58% in PCM
  4. How many AIEEE colleges and seats are available in Tamilnadu?
  5. In which engineering colleges can I get admission for B.Tech if I score 70% in PCM and 75% in aggregate?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in DTU if secured 55% in PCM and 60.4% aggregate in 12th Open Schooling? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE having scored 65% of marks in Board Exams?
  8. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. During admissions for B.Tech is it necessary have percentage in PCM or in aggregate?
  10. How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to attend GATE entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 78% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for IIT JEE if I have secured 79% in aggregate and 57% in PCM? Is 60%+ required to get admission in good B.Tech colleges?
  13. Am I eligible for engineering and medical entrance after scoring 72% in biology
  14. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  15. How should I get admitted in B.Tech college in Delhi after scoring 57% in PCM and 64% in aggregate in 12th in science stream?
  16. With a score of 68.3% in PCM and 80% in aggregate can I appear in BITSAT?
  17. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  18. Am I eligible to write BITSAT after passing 10th with 87%
12th February 2012, 11:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to have aggregate in PCM in 12th to attend TANCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondjames View Post
Is it required than you should 've aggregate in PCM in 12th , for attending TANCET.?
TANCET is conducted by the following programs:

MBA- To be eligible for MBA entrance test one must hold a bachelors degree in any stream and must have scored a minimum of 50%.

MCA- For MCA entrance test one must have scored a minimum of 50% in bachelors degree program and have studied Mathematics in +2 level.

ME/M.tech/M.Arch/M.Plan- For these programs one must have scored a minimum of 50% in bachelors degree program in relevant discipline.

For further information refer to the official website of Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?