23rd December 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Required Marks in 12th class to be eligible for VRO Exam? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

How marks in 12th to eligible in vro exam and how to apply the procedure of vro application?

23rd December 2011, 05:41 PM
riya.hari

Default Re: Required Marks in 12th class to be eligible for VRO Exam? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

Hi,

Applying for VRO exam is not too difficult.First of all concentrate on your studies dear.The required percentage for VRO exam is >=75%.And you should thorough with general knowledge and should have much grip on different types of certificates like,cast,income,residence...so on.

I think you have more better options after completion of 12th class.If you have interested in it its up to you friend.
23rd December 2011, 09:20 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Required Marks in 12th class to be eligible for VRO Exam? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

You need above 75% and continue reading employement news...
23rd December 2011, 09:51 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Eligibility criteria for VRO exam
55% marks require in 12th class to be eligible for VRO exam.
The age limit for VRO post should be between 18 to 34 years and for SC/ST the maximum age limit will be 39 years.
Three types of tests are there
General Studies: General Studies will carry 60 marks
Arithmetic Skills: Arithmetic Skills carry 30 marks
Logical Skills: 10 marks is alloted for logical skills
25th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

iam born on 15-05-1994 iam eligible or not eligible for apply
4th February 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying mark in v.r.o exam for sc people
21st February 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i got 50 marks in vro exam shall i qualified r not.i have reservation
28th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i get in exam yo qualify to interview
13th March 2012, 11:44 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
The required percentage in 12th standard for VRO exam is just 55%.
Eligibility criteria:

>The age limit for general candidates is 18 years to 34years and the relaxation for the sc/st candidates is 39years maximum.

>the minimum eligibility criteria for the VRO is 12th standard from any recognised state board.

To apply for these exam you should have your residential proof certificate and all the study certificates.

All the best.
9th January 2013, 07:24 PM
fight1

VRO stands for village revenue officer.if you want to apply for VRO post then you must be completed your intermediate then only you can apply as the minimum educational qualification required is intermediate.

You are eligible so you can apply for this exam.

AGE LIMIT CRITERIA VRO :

Age limit for VRO posts is 18-34 years in between this age should be there for
for sc/st candidates (5 years age relaxation).

PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:

it consists of 100 marks totally 100 questions in this exam pattern consist s of three sections

General studies 60 marks
Arithmetic skills 30 marks
Logical skills 10 marks

General studies section consist s of 60 marks in that 30 questions will be village development issues .
Selection of candidates is based on an SSC level objective type Written Test for 100 Marks.

Thanks..
12th July 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE EXAM DATE AND ELIGIBILITY FOR VRO TEST
14th July 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i am sc candidate,i have less percentage in intermediate am i eligible to apply for vro exam
24th September 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

ihave completed tenth and in distance iam reading degree i will qulifiy vro job or not
19th December 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I had scored 58% marks in my intermediate can i eligible for vro exam
23rd December 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage should posses the inter studnt to write vro exam
23rd December 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

im handicapd and have sc resrvation wht is the percentage required for applying vro i have 55% in inter .and wht are the qulifing marks for me pplzz reply/?
24th December 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I copleted my degree from distance mode from ku am i eligible for vro post?
28th December 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR my date of birth 14-05-1996 i eligible for vro exam 2013-14
4th January 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NO INTER, BUT COMPLETED DEGREE IN DISTANCE MODE, IS AM ELIGIBLE FOR VRO EXAM?
31st July 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have inter and secondary certificate i write vro exam
6th February 2020, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter mediate with 90 percent marks am I eligible for vro exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?