2nd May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks to join MA in English in Guwahati University?

how much percentage is required for M.A english major in guwahati university

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks for a candidate from Guwahati University to get admission for MA course in Abroad?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from Gauwhati University?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks to join MA in English?
  5. How much percentage is required to enter in education department in Guwahati University?
  6. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to join BE through lateral entry after B.Sc. in Guwahati? -- [New]
  8. Minimum percentage required for M.A Sociology in Guwahati University
  9. Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?
  10. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  11. Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?
  12. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  13. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
  14. Can I get admission in any college in Maharashtra for MBBS? I have scored 87 percentile
  15. How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  17. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  18. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
11th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to join MA in English in Guwahati University?

I want admission for M.A.English in Guwahati Universities
28th July 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to join MA in English in Guwahati University?

How many students did get first class in MA (English major) in GU, 2012?
28th August 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MA (english) with 50% marks from ignou. am i eligible to go for phd from guwahati university
28th August 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MA (english) with 50% marks from ignou. am i eligible to go for phd from guwahati university
18th December 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage require for getting admission in masters of education?
7th June 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BCA with 50% marks, am i eligible for MA.English from GU?
22nd June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

can i have the syallabus of guwahati university so that i can prepare for entrance exam of m.a in english......
20th January 2014, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage needed to get admis.in m.a in english
15th April 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.A.in english with 50% marks,could i available to get admission in m.a.in english at GU?
26th April 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage needed to get admission in m.a English
16th July 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 64% in Assamese..can i get admission for m.a in gauhati university???
13th December 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage to get admision in gauhati university,, please inform me
13th December 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage to get admision in gauhati university,,, please inform me
8th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off mark for admission in MA english for the session of 2016-2017
8th August 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in guwahati university for MA English
21st April 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage that is required to pursue the master degree from Guwahati University in English for the cast category of general?
4th September 2017, 05:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To study MA English in Gauhati university you need to fulfil few eligibility requirements which are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate who have done their graduation in sciences/ commerce/ arts are eligible to apply for MA English
- The minimum percentage required is 50% for general candidates. There is 5% relaxation for reserved candidates.

There is an entrance exam, you need to attend and qualify in the entrance exam to get admission in Gauhati university.
The duration of the exam is 2 hours and the syllabus of the exam includes reading comprehension, written composition, dictation, grammar and vocabulary and for 100 marks.

For more details you can visit the official website: www.gauhati.in
27th March 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to get admission in guwahati university for BA English
14th August 2021, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A with 55.4 in economics. Can i get admission for m.a in Gauhati University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?