22nd November 2011, 02:02 AM
chnd singh

Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category?

what is the required % in pcm for appearing uptu n aieee exams for obc's

22nd November 2011, 09:21 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnd singh View Post
what is the required % in pcm for appearing uptu n aieee exams for obc's
Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category?

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE-2012

• The candidate must have either passsed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths .
  • The cumpulsory marks for general category students in class 12th is 50% and it is 40% for sc/st/obc/ph.
  • Number of permissible is 3 and that too in consecutive years.
  • Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible
  • In case of SC/ST/PH there is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years.
  • For more information about AIEEE-2012 , please visit http://www.aieee.nic.in

Eligibility Criteria for UPTU 2012

1. For getting admission in first year B.Tech , the candidate must have passed class 12th with up board or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized board or university.
  2. The cumpolsory marks for General and OBC candidate is 40% .
  3. The cumpulsory marks in class 12th for sc/st/ph is 35% .

With Regards
ravik1214
29th November 2011, 07:08 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category?

Sir,Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE-2012

The candidate must have either passsed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths .
The cumpulsory marks for general category students in class 12th is 50% and it is 40% for sc/st/obc/ph.
Number of permissible is 3 and that too in consecutive years.
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible
In case of SC/ST/PH there is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years.
For more information about AIEEE-2012 , please visit http://www.aieee.nic.in
29th November 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category?

required marks in pcm for aieee 2012
4th December 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 42% in pcm october 2011 .am i eligible to apear aieee2012. i am from OBC catagiry.
6th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what is menimum reqired age for uptu entrance exam
6th January 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Is 50 percet overall or in pcm?
19th February 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITEREA FOR DOING B.ED FROM UPTU.WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE
3rd August 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can one give aieee entrance exam in bitween doing btech from any private collage affilated by uptu
19th November 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it is neccersery to fill aieee form for uptu enterance
19th November 2012, 07:46 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

AIEEE - All India Engineering entrance Exam.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE –

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

Minimum qualification is 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50%marks (45% for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised Board.

Candidates appearing in Class 12th can also apply.
19th November 2012, 07:54 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are the Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category------------------

1.The minimium 50% required in genral catagories
2.The minimium 40% required in sc/st/obc/ph.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
19th November 2012, 08:10 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

AIEEE - All India Engineering entrance Exam.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE –

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

Minimum qualification is 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50%marks (45% for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised Board.

Candidates appearing in Class 12th can also apply.
29th April 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i filled in my form of uptu general instead of obc category
31st May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission after scoring 51% in 12 and 42% in pcm.
3rd June 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 63.3 % in cbse borad and my rank in uptu 2013 is 1049 under bcaf quota. cain i get hbti or iet lucknow. please help me
22nd June 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 54% in class 12th and 50% in pcm can i eligible for aieee i belong to obc category.
Help please!
16th December 2013, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I have got 48% in pcm 12 with cbse can I eligible up tu entrance exam
24th September 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 47% in pcm up board can I get admission in various colleges of uptu according to rank
29th May 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir if a person fails in maths exam but overall he is passed by additional subject that by any method is it possible that he can get college in uptu and his rank is also under 4000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?