29th November 2018, 08:14 AM
vineethaurjana

Requirements to appear in Indian Engineering exam for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Hi friends, I am in my final semester of BTech, studying with Mechanical Engineering. I want to attend Indian Engineering exam. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this exam. Please tell me immediately.

30th November 2018, 10:31 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to appear in Indian Engineering exam for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

I.E.S ( Indian Engineering Service ) examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages. Examination is conducted for recruitment as an Officer.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the examination while pursuing in final year of the course.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for the final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th November 2018, 12:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to appear in Indian Engineering exam for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Candidates in the final year of B.Tech or B.E course are eligible to appear for the Engineering Service Examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

So, you need to continue your preparation for the examination to get success. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all the three stages for final recruitment.

To get detail information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th November 2018, 02:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements to apply for Indian Engineering Services examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor of Technology in any discipline from a recognized university.

Examination is conducted in four disciplines only called Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics and Communication engineering.

Age limit: The age limit is 21-30 years.

You can apply for IES exam if you meet above criteria.
30th November 2018, 04:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The requirements for Indian Engineering Services exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized college or institute. Final year graduation candidates can also apply.

2. The minimum age criteria is 21 years.

Mechanical engineering final year candidates can apply.
3rd December 2018, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Indian Engineering Services exam or Engineering Services exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

Eligibility criteria for exam:

1. Engineering graduates can apply for this exam. Final year engineering graduates can also apply for exam.

2. The age limit is 21-30 years.

This exam is conducted in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, ECE and Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?