25th October 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to join CFA program for BBA(H) graduate? Total fee expenses of CFA program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for CFA program. I have completed my BBA(H). I would like to know about the requirements to join CFA program for me. Can you please let me know about the requirements and total fee expenses?

30th July 2020, 03:56 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Requirements to join CFA program for BBA(H) graduate? Total fee expenses of CFA program?

CFA Eligibility:
-Candidate should have bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized college or institute.
-Candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of work experience or 4 years of work experience and education. Those who are doing internship or article ship or have their own business will also be counted as work experience, basis you are able to show that you are paid for this.
-Candidate should have a valid passport while registering for the CFA exam.

The total cost of CFA exam ranges from $2600-$9350.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?