1st February 2012, 09:13 PM
Nitin Gahloth

Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?

HI, I am Nitin Gahloth. I want to do CFA from USA based system. I would like to know the necessary information including eligibility, fee, duration and scope etc.
And I dont have any work experience but complete graduation.

what is difference b/w CFA from USA and CFA from India? which one is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  2. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  3. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  4. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  5. Major difference between CFA and USA CFA? Which is better for corporate sector(Finance)?
  6. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  7. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  8. Cfa from US or from India? Is cfa of icfai recognised and well paid in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  10. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  11. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  12. How to register for CFA from USA? Fees and duration of course?
  13. Which is a better course for me after doing C.A?
  14. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  15. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result? -- [New]
  17. Educational qualification required for CFA from USA?
  18. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
6th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?

i m in ca final , but i m not doing b.com.wether i m eligable for cfa
27th August 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?

cfa (India and Usa)-course details,fees details and eligiblity where in chennai
15th January 2013, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

what is cfa from usa ? and what is eligibility criteria
24th January 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I did MBA (Finance and Marketing) now iam working in one MNC company. I want to do CFA. Whether iam qualified or not and CFA India or International cources which one is best. i want to know CFA Fees details. Kinldy advice.
27th February 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I am b.com 2nd year student will be giving my exam in april. I want to know am I eligible for December 2013 entrance exam.
I also want to knw the future in CFA in India and abroad with payskill.what do I have to study for entrance exam n frm whre will I get the study material n how should I go about it.
15th March 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i m in ca final.but not complete my bcom. i am eligible for cfa.
18th April 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MAM,
I M PURSUING CS FROM ICSI AND I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.COM SHOULD I DO CFA
7th June 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i'm manoj soni in ca final and i have complete
bcom.n persuing m.com privet i am eligible for cfa.
22nd July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I hve completed bbm n now i am confused what to do either icwa or cfa since i hve got job in a private bank
27th August 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com(financial & Marketing) 1nd year student will be giving my exam in april 2014. I want to know am I eligible for entrance exam.??

If not eligible then when can I give cfa entrance exam.???

I also want to knw the future in CFA in India and abroad with payskill.???
plz do reply.... thanQ...
27th August 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com(Financial & Marketing) 1st year student will be giving my exam in april 2014. I want to know am I eligible for entrance exam.???

If not eligible then when can i give my entrance exam.???

I also want to knw the future in CFA in India and abroad with payskill.??

plzzz help me and plzz do reply.... ThnQ
7th September 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 3rd year please tell me I am doing cfa please tell me how to enter into this course
28th September 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Atalbihari I want to do CFA us and I want to know the fee and registration procedure
17th October 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.sc Mathematical Economics and MBA Finance and Marketing.
Now I want to do cfa. I want to know the programme fees for each level and duration for each level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?