3rd September 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for Intermediate course?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for my Board exam. I am from UP Board. After completing my 10th, I want to shift to CBSE Board. I live in Allahabad and I want to know abut the requirements to migrate from this UP Board to CBSE Board for Intermediate course.

7th September 2018, 12:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for Intermediate course?

To migrate from UP Board to CBSE Board for pursuing Intermediate course, you should have passed 10th standard in all subjects from UP Board. You have to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from UP Board and need to submit them in CBSE Board to get admission for pursuing Intermediate course. The CBSE Board conducts an admission test for offering admission in Intermediate course, so you have to qualify the admission test to get admission in CBSE Board for pursuing Intermediate course.
7th September 2018, 08:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for Intermediate course?

The essential documents to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for intermediate course:

>>Matriculation marksheet.

>>School leaving certificate.

>>Transfer certificate.

>>Character certificate.

>>Proof of identity and address.

With these documents, you can visit any CBSE affiliated school for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?