5th September 2018, 01:08 AM
shariflucky

Eligibility to apply for TGT(Maths) for a BSc & BEd graduate who has studied Maths till 2nd year of BSc?

Sir, I am from Kanpur and completed BSc and BEd. I have selected Physics, Chemistry in my final year and left Maths. I have studied Maths till 2nd year of my BSc. I would like to know about my eligibility criteria for applying in TGT with Maths subject. Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

7th September 2018, 07:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TGT(Maths) for a BSc & BEd graduate who has studied Maths till 2nd year of BSc?

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher. The academic qualification required to apply for TGT is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks and Bachelor of Education qualification is mandatory.

Yes, you can apply for TGT Maths if you have studied mathematics in bachelor's degree. You need to fulfill minimum percentage requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?