31st March 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in AIIMS?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do BSc Nursing course in AIIMS. But I don't know about the requirements through which I can secure admission. Kindly let me know about the requirements to secure admission for this BSc course in AIIMS. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 02:07 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in AIIMS?

Hi,

AIIMS conduct a entrance examination for such courses like Bsc nursing.
You have to clear this entrance examination to seek admission in AIIMS.
Failing in the test won't give you admission in AIIMS as there is no other alternative to get admission there.

To be eligible in that test, you should have passed 10+2 intermediate with not less than 60% marks with biology as a subject.

Thank you
4th April 2019, 10:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

--> The minimum requirements for pursuing B.Sc (Nursing) from AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences ) are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must have attained 17 years as on the 31st December of year of admission.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with 55% marks (or 50% marks in case of SC/ST candidates ) with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

For more details regarding AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admissions, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
5th April 2019, 10:40 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

To pursue B.Sc in Nursing degree course from AIIMS, you are required to qualify AIIMS B.Sc admission test and for appearing in the same examination, you must possess following qualifications :-

i) You must hold the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must be at least 17 years as on the 31st December of year of admission to the same course.

iii) You must have completed your Class 12th with PCB group along with English as main subjects with at least 55% marks overall from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH category.

For detailed information regarding AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admissions, you can visit its official website www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?