31st March 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

For how many times I can apply for NDA recruitment being a 16 years old candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am 16 years of age and want to join NDA. So, I want to know that for how many times I am eligible to apply for NDA recruitment? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 11:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can apply for NDA recruitment being a 16 years old candidate?

There is no number of attempts fixed by UPSC for appearing in India exam. Your age must be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
4th April 2019, 11:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For how many times I can apply for NDA recruitment being a 16 years old candidate?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and to join NDA you need to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> The basic qualifications required to appear in the NDA entrance examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie with 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

Now, as far as you are concerned about the number of times you can appear in the NDA entrance examination, then there is no such limit and you can apply for NDA entrance examination as long as you satisfy its eligibility conditions.

For more detailed information regarding NDA eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
5th April 2019, 10:44 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

As far as you are concerned about the number of attempts allowed for qualifying NDA entrance examination, then there is no such limit and a candidate can appear in the same examination as long as he satisfies the eligibility criteria required for the same examination.

For details regarding the eligibility criteria and other details associated with NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?