21st August 2018, 01:18 AM
Bansk

Requirements to secure Executive MBA admission in IIM for BBA graduate with 3 years of working experience?

Hello Sir, I have done BBA in Logistics Supply Chain Management and I am working from last 3 years in Supply Chain department. Now, I want to do Executive MBA from IIM. So, I would like to know about the requirements through which I can secure admission. Please tell me immediately.

15th May 2019, 11:43 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Executive MBA admission in IIM for BBA graduate with 3 years of working experience?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and to pursue the same degree course in any discipline from Iim (Indian Institute of Management), you are required to qualify CAT (Common Admission Test) held once every year.

Further, for appearing in the same examination, you are required to have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline with at least 50% from a recognised university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST category candidates.

For more details regarding the CAT and IIM admissions, you can refer to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?