15th October 2018, 10:53 AM
prerna79

Can I study BEd if teaches for 2 years in a pre-school around 20 years ago?

Hi friends, I don't have much more teaching experience. But I have an interest to pursue BEd course. I was a teaching in pre-school for 2 years around 20 years ago. So, can I study BEd course now? Kindly tell me immediately.

15th May 2019, 11:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BEd if teaches for 2 years in a pre-school around 20 years ago?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and it is a professional teacher training course required by those who are looking to become a teacher in any recognised government or private school.

Further, the minimum education required to pursue B.Ed degree course is a graduation degree course in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. There is no requirement of teaching experience.

So, if you hold the above mentioned educational qualification required to pursue.B.Ed degree, then you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?