29th September 2018, 01:07 AM
bombay hotel

Requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Arts student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th with Arts stream. After completing my 12th, I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management course. I would like to know about the requirements for me to do this BHM course after my 12th Arts.

30th September 2018, 02:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Arts student?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Hotel Management course:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board to pursue this course. Arts stream candidates are eligible for this course.

2. Minimum of 55% marks in Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management course is required.

3. You can apply for IIHM entrance exam for admission in Top Hotel Management course.
30th September 2018, 03:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Arts student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in Bachelor in Hotel Management.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

So, you can appear in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
30th September 2018, 04:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Hotel Management course:

1. You must be 12th passed or appearing in any stream from a recognized board.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required.

Arts stream candidates with minimum of 50% marks can apply for Hotel Management course and entrance exams.
30th September 2018, 05:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in the Hotel management course.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by different institutes for admission in the course. The minimum required aggregate to appear in the examination varies with institute. So, for further more details visit the official website of the institute in which you want to get admission.
30th September 2018, 05:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course:

It is a professional course. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this course is higher secondary course passed from a recognized board.

In board examination of arts, you must have 50% marks or more.

Arts stream candidates are eligible for Hotel Management course.
30th September 2018, 07:17 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Bachelor in Hotel Management is three year course and the eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on the required stream to get admission in the course. So, you are eligible for admission in the course.

Entrance test or Personality Test is conducted for admission in the course by various institutes.
30th September 2018, 07:54 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

For admission in Bachelor in Hotel Management you are eligible. The required eligibility does not have limitation on discipline of 12th board examination.

So, you are eligible for the admission in the course. It is three year course.
1st October 2018, 11:03 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management Course, you must have completed 10+2 from any stream.

As you are studying in 10+2 from Arts stream, so you can apply for Bachelor of Hotel Management Course after completion of this course.

Here is the list of some of the top Hotel Management Colleges of India.
  • R. M. Institute Of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management, Ooty
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, New Delhi
  • Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management, Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts, Hyderabad
  • IIMT Hotel Management College, Meerut
  • GESTO Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad
  • EIKON Academy of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), Kolkata
  • Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal, Karnataka
  • Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?