26th February 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BCA(H) in Banaras Hindu University?

Hi everyone, I want to do BCA(H) course in Banaras Hindu University. However, I don't know about the requirements for studying this undergraduate course in this university. Can you please let me know about the requirements?

27th February 2019, 10:03 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to study BCA(H) in Banaras Hindu University?

Banaras Hindu University do not offers BCA course so you can not pursue your degree in BHU.

Following are the best colleges offering BCA

SICSR - Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research
Pune

Christ University
Bangalore

Loyola College (LC, Chennai)
Chennai

KJC - Kristu Jayanthi College
Bangalore

Women's Christian College
Chennai

St Joseph'S College - SJC
Bangalore

Stella Maris College
Chennai

Presidency College, Bangalore
Bangalore

Dav College Chandigarh - DAVCHD
Chandigarh
28th February 2019, 12:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing I would like to let you know that BHU (Banaras Hindu University) does not offer BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) degree course and hence you cannot pursue BCA degree course from BHU in any case.

For details regarding different UG courses offered by BHU and their respective educational requirement, you can refer to the link www.bhu.ac.in/course/ug.php.
28th February 2019, 07:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about the requirements to be fulfilled in order to pursue BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) degree course from BHU (Banaras Hindu University), then I would like to let you know that your concern is not valid as BHU does not offer BCA degree course.

For details regarding the different courses offered by BHU, you can refer to the www.bhu.ac.in
28th February 2019, 08:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, Banaras Hindu University does not offer a Bachelor in Computer Application academic course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BCA COURSE

** Bachelor of Computer Applications Honours is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

** The applicants should have passed 12th class in any stream with English subject from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in 12th for the admission of BCA course is 45%.
28th February 2019, 10:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualification required for Bachelor of Computer Application course is 12th passed in any stream from a recognized stream. English is a compulsory subject.

But you must know that BHU does not offer BCA course.
28th February 2019, 10:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed with PCM as main paper.

But, BHU does not offer BCA course. So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course in BHU.
28th February 2019, 10:30 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Since, BHU does not offer BCA degree course. Hence, any question regarding the requirements to pursue BCA degree course from BHU is not valid.

But, in general, the minimum education required to pursue BCA degree course from a recognised university is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education. Some universities even ask for Mathematics as a main subject in Class 12th for admission to BCA degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?