27th February 2019, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a High School Teacher being a Diploma Computer Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering. I want to become a High School Teacher. So, kindly tell me how I can become a HS Teacher now? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!

28th February 2019, 08:15 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a High School Teacher being a Diploma Computer Engineer?

Step 1: Earn a High School Diploma. In childcare centers, preschool teachers are generally required to have a least a high school diploma and a certification in early childhood education. ...
Step 2: Earn a Degree in Early Childhood Education. ...
Step 3: Obtain Certification. ...
Step 4: Take Continuing Education Courses.
28th February 2019, 08:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a High School Teacher being a Diploma Computer Engineer?

In order to be a high school teacher, candidate must have atleast minimum qualification of graduation in the same field along with bachelor of education course and the candidate has to qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test.
28th February 2019, 09:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To be eligible for becoming a high School teacher, the minimum education required is a graduation degree along with B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) degree course with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of candidates belonging to reserved category candidates.

Further, once you hold the following educational requirement, you are required to qualify TETs (Teacher Eligibility Test) such as State TETs or CTET.

So, being a student of Diploma in Computer Engineering degree holder, you are first required to pursue a graduation degree course followed by B.Ed degree course and then you need to qualify TET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?